Created by Shelley Judge for Halo Top
· 285g dark chocolate
· 110g gram unsalted butter
· 1-cup sugar
· 1 tsp. vanilla extract
· 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
· 1 tub Mint Choc Chip Halo Top Ice cream
1. Heat oven to 160 C and line one 8x8 inch square baking tray with baking paper.
2. Melt 85g Chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over simmering water. Remove from heat and whisk in sugar and eggs until fully combined. Finally, add in vanilla and flour until just combined.
3. Pour the mixture into the prepared tray and then bake in the oven for 15-20mins.
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10mins. Then place in the freezer for 20mins.
5. Remove Halo Top from the freezer to soften while you prepare the brownies slice.
6. Cut the brownies in half. Scoop the Halo Top onto one half of the brownies and use an offset spatula until smooth. Top with the other brownie half and press down to remove any air bubbles. Return to the freezer for 1hr.
7. Melt remaining chocolate in a heatproof bowl over simmering water until smooth, set aside.
8. Remove brownies from freezer and using a sharp knife slice the brownies into 2cm bars.
9. Dip bars half way in chocolate and return to the freezer until ready to eat!