Created by Sally O’Neil for Halo Top
· 1.5 cups frozen blackberries
· 1/2 lemon (juice only)
· 1/2 cup rolled oats
· 1/4 cup shredded coconut
· 1/4 cup almond meal
· 2 tbsp coconut sugar or granulated stevia
· 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
· 1 tbsp solid butter or coconut oil
· 1 scoop of Vanilla Bean Halo Top
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. In a bowl, mix together the oats, coconut, almond meal, sugar and vanilla essence.
3. Add the solid coconut oil, and rub the mixture together using the ends of your fingers, until well combined.
4. In an individual baking tray, add the blackberries and squeeze over the lemon.
5. Press the oat mixture on top of the blackberries and bake for 20-25 minutes until the top is golden and crunchy.
6. Serve with a large scoop of Vanilla Bean Halo Top whilst warm.
7. Grab a spoon & enjoy!