Created by Sarah Bell Nutrition for Halo Top
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Raw Chocolate Biscuits:
· 6 medjool dates, pits removed
· 1/2 cup blanched almond meal
· 1/4 cup almonds
· 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
· 1/4 cup cacao
· 2 tbsp water
· 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
· 1 tbsp tahini
· 1 tub of Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
1. Place all ingredients for the raw chocolate biscuits into a food processor and blend on high for about 5 minutes or until very well combined. Mixture should hold together well and not too bumpy.
2. Place a sheet of baking paper onto the bench top and tip mixture onto paper.
3. Use a rolling pin to roll out the mixture so that it is about 1/2 cm thick.
4. Use an egg ring to cut out circular biscuits and place on a tray.
5. Once all 6 biscuits have been cut, place tray into the fridge and refrigerate for about an hour or until very firm.
6. Remove from the fridge and place a scoopful of Halo Top Cookie Dough Ice Cream onto 3 of the biscuits, pressing the ice cream down so that it spreads out to the edges of each biscuit.
7. Top with the remaining 3 raw biscuits and either eat straight away or freeze until desired. (if placing back in the freezer, allow 5 minutes after taking back out of the freezer before eating so that the raw biscuit can soften).