Created by Zoe (@wildblend) for Halo Top
Yields: 1 milkshake
· 3-4 tablespoons caramel sauce
· 2 scoops Halo Top dairy free Caramel Macchiato flavour
· 1 cup almond milk, chilled
· ½ frozen banana
· 1 shot of espresso, chilled
1. Place glass jar in freezer for 30 minutes.
2. For the milkshake, place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth and creamy. Note: Add more milk for a thinner milkshake or more ice cream for a thicker shake.
3. Remove jar from freezer and drizzle caramel sauce on inside of glass.
4. Pour milkshake over caramel sauce and enjoy immediately.