CREATED BY DASSI KLEPFISZ FOR HALO TOP
• 175g 70% dark baking chocolate
• 175g butter
• 240g caster sugar
• 3 eggs
• 115g plain flour
• 1/2 TSP baking powder
• 1/2 TSP salt
• 1/2 TSP vanilla essence
• 125g crunchy peanut butter
• 2 TUBS of “Peanut Butter Cup” Halo Top
• Flakey chocolate
• Chocolate fudge sauce
1. Melt the chocolate and butter together in a microwave in 30 sec increments.
2. Leave the chocolate mix to COOL DOWN to room temp.
3. Whisk together the sugar, eggs and vanilla essence until light and pale.
4. Once the chocolate is at room temp, whisk it into the egg mixture until well
5. Add the flour, baking powder and salt into the mixture.
6. Whisk until just combined.
7. Fold through chocolate and peanut butter chips and then pour the mixture into
a 23cm spring form tin.
8. BAKE brownie at 175 degrees Celsius for 19 minutes.
9. Take “Peanut Butter Cup” Halo Top out of the freezer to let it soften.
10. Leave brownie to cool to room temp once it has been removed from the oven.
11. Top brownie with peanut butter and smooth it out so that it is even all around.