Halo Top Australia Pty Ltd
Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
For any general or technical questions relating to this Prize Draw, please contact the Halo Top Customer Service Team at email@example.com.
Specific entry requirements have been noted on the competition post.
2. This prize draw (“the Prize Draw”) is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over (or where specified otherwise), excluding employees and their immediate families of Halo Top Creamery (“the Promoter”) and anyone else professionally associated with this Prize Draw.
3. No purchase necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
4. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
5. By validly entering the Prize Draw, the entrant, if selected as a winner, consents for a third-party supplier/agency to get in touch to arrange the delivery of their prize.
6. Winners will be chosen at random or systematically if a special requirement for consideration has been specified.
7. Winners must respond to the Instagram or Facebook Direct Message sent to them within 48 hours to claim their prize. If no response is received within this timeframe, The Promoter reserves the right to re-award to a runner up selected at random.
8. If the prize is delivered, flavours are subject to availability. If a gift card for redemption of Halo Top at a supermarket is awarded, flavours are also subject to availability based on the store.
9. The prize cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
10. The prize cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged or transferred. The prize cannot be sold or auctioned.
11. Winners are solely responsible for accepting the delivery or arranging a third-party to receive the delivery for them.
12. Multiple deliveries attempts will not be made by the Promoter.
13. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
14. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
15. The promoter will announce the winners via their social media tags or name on social media to bring closure to the competition/giveaway.
16. The Promoter will either publish or make available on request the name and country of residence of the winners.
17. The winner hereby recognises and agrees that the Promoter may use their name and likeness to announce the winner of the Prize Draw and for reasonable related marketing purposes for a reasonable period following the Prize Draw, and that they may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the Prize Draw without any remuneration, without notice.
18. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree that any personal information provided by them with their entry may be held and used by the Promoter and its agents and suppliers to administer the Prize Draw.
19. There is no cash alternative available for any prize in whole or in part, except for where necessary due to circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value.
20. Incomplete entries or entries not made in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
21. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry/ competition retweets/emails etc. that fail to be included for whatsoever reason. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which winners must provide within 14 days of the request).
22. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify or refuse further participation in the Prize Draw where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instruction forming part of this Prize Draws entry requirements or where a participant has gained an unfair advantage or won using fraudulent means.
23. By taking part in this Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
24. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or MailChimp. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Instagram bears no responsibility for this Prize Draw and entrants fully and completely release Instagram from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Prize Draw.
25. The Promoter shall, to the extent permitted by law, not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by entrants or prize winners relating to this Prize Draw. Notwithstanding this, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence (or that of is agents) in relation to this Prize Draw.
26. The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by Australian law. You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions in the courts of Australia.
27. Promoter and Data Controller: "Halo Top Australia Pty Ltd’.